SOUTHERN JOURNAL OF SCIENCES
281/202, Carlos Tarasconi Av.
District: Sagrada Familia.
Postal Code: 95320-000.
Nova Prata - RS. Brazil.
I am sharing a manuscript entitled "TITLE OF THE MANUSCRIPT," which I am submitting for consideration for publication in the SOUTHERN JOURNAL OF SCIENCES.
I, [Insert the name of the corresponding author here] (Corresponding author) certify that:
* The manuscript is the original work of all authors.
* All authors made a significant contribution to this study.
* This manuscript has not been submitted for publication and has not been published in any other journal.
* All authors have read and approved the final version of the manuscript.
Thank you for your consideration of my work! Please address all correspondence concerning this manuscript and feel free to correspond with me by email (Corresponding author's email address).
CORRESPONDING AUTHOR DETAILS
[Add here the name, contact address, contact phone number, email of the corresponding author. The corresponding author must be one of the authors of the manuscript.]
First Name - Middle Name - Surname
Complete Mailing Address
Contact Phone Number: [Country prefix followed by whole phone number]
[list of all files attached such as manuscript, cover letter, and any other relevant files as supplementary materials, images, appendix]
On submitting an article, a cover letter is requested in the same email message. In this letter, the emails of all authors and all information regarding the article like the title, name, and address of the authors, must be given. In the case of multiple authors, the corresponding author should be indicated. The corresponding author will be notified of acceptance, rejection, or need for revision.
- ALL SUBMISSIONS SHOULD BE MADE THROUGH THE EMAIL (email@example.com) of the Journal. This is the only email address applicable to submit a manuscript to this Journal. The Journal does not have or use any other way or electronic system to receive papers;
- After the editors have checked the submission, an email will be sent with suitable information;
- The reviewing process starts as soon as the Journal receives the paper and sends the author an email confirming the paper and cover letter have been received. The reviewing process may take up to 180 days from the date of receiving the manuscript;
- After submitting the manuscript, one of the editors will perform a preliminary review to check some essential topics related to the scope of the Journal, formatting, structure, plagiarism, and so on. If the paper is on the scope, and there are no significant issues, the paper can move forward to the next steps (double-blind peer-review);
- Please, before submitting your paper, do not forget to check all relevant information regarding the AIMS and SCOPE and make sure you are submitting to the most suitable Journal;
- Please review the Article Processing Charges (APCs);
- Make sure your manuscript is accurate and readable;
- Asking a colleague who is a native English speaker to review your manuscript for clarity;
- If necessary, please hire an Academic and Scientific Proofreading and Editing Services in your country to ensure the meaning and the overall text of your manuscript is clear and with no significant English errors;
- Understand the copyright agreement - Copyright;
- Speed of publication: The SOUTHERN JOURNAL OF SCIENCES DOES NOT OFFER ANY FAST PUBLICATION SCHEDULE. All papers received by our team will have the same treatment, and the review process will take the standard processing time (up to 180 days from the date of receiving the paper);
- Check the Ethical Guidelines;
- Plan your publication in the Journal. Please, check the publication schedule of the Journal;
- Please, check the instructions to the authors. Avoid making incomplete submissions;
- Please BE ADVISED THAT THE JOURNAL HAS NO REPRESENTATIVES, and the AUTHORS SHOULD, BY THEMSELVES, SUBMIT MANUSCRIPTS THROUGH THE OFFICIAL email account of the Journal (firstname.lastname@example.org).